SAP Senior ABAP/ABAP-OO Developer
with basic knowledge in HR
Benefits & Advantages
Modern and varied salary
You can expect 13 salaries, capital-forming payments, a company pension scheme with 20% employer subsidy, individual and personal target agreement, monthly payment in non-cash benefit card
Flexible working hours and place
We have two new, state-of-the art offices in Mannheim and Heilbronn. We also offer 3 days of home office per week and an option to work from abroad, flextime with fixed core working hours in support.
We will equip you with the newest available technology on the market: 17“ notebook (32 GB RAM, GeForce RTX graphics card, SSD disk, Windows 11), curved monitors, Logitech headset, mouse and keyboard, docking station – and on top you’ll receive the same equipment, in the same standard, for your home office work.
As part of our team you’ll drive Audi only – in a car adapted to your requests. We shall be happy to adjust it to any family or individual needs you may have.
Vacation and overtime
We offer 30 days of paid vacation. Any necessary overtime can be included into your very own tailormade target agreement - or just flexibly take the respective compensation time.
We will help you to grow, as a person and professionally. We provide targeted training which we’ll coordinate with you. We conduct regular personal talks to promote your individual development.
- As an experienced developer within the SAP environment you design and implement complex solutions
- You successfully combine HR knowledge with technical know-how
- You feel comfortable in conducting ticket inquiries by our clients
- On behalf of your clients you assume support and continued development of SAP application environments (S/4 Hana, Fiori, ABAP, ABAP-OO, WebDynpro, Smartform, Adobe Interactive Forms)
- You analyze problems and implement best possible solutions
This is what we are looking for in you
- Several years‘ experience (> 5 years) in SAP ABAP/ABAP-OO
- You are familiar with HR management processes
- You contribute your experience to project business operations, and have already managed projects independently
- We highly welcome excellent communication skills in German and English paired with strong social skills
- For you, client-aligned and managerial thinking are a matter of course
- You delight in new challenges and love to collaborate in designing SAP HCM processes
- Your work style is well-structured and target-orientated